Sunday, January 22, 2012

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split over alleged infidelity?


"He would chat with girls and was very friendly and flirty," said a source to the Daily Mail. According to Star Magazine in a December 2010 article, then 19-year-old Kristen Stephenson-Pino said Johnny Depp told her "you're by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," before he took her back to his trailer. Ms Stephenson-Pino also said, "It was one-on-one. I was in there for a few hours, and that's, like, everyone's ideal lover boy. He's just the whole package!" She said she would joke with Mr Depp about being intimate: "I was like, 'I'll take you and Orlando Bloom! That's the only way you can get me. He starts laughing and goes, 'Honey, no, no, no, no. I don't share with anybody. You either get me or me, and that's it.'"




Those close to the couple say the relationship between Mr Depp and Vanessa Paradis is badly fractured and damaged. And now it is reported throughout the media that the pair have split after 14 years. They have two children together.

No comments:

Post a Comment